Well, it wouldn't be Chapel Hill without Gary telling us that we're all going to hell. Highlights from today:
- Muslims should be rounded up and kicked out of the country.
- Girls who wear jeans are loose women, and probably lesbians.
- The English brought drugs to America via The Beatles (two students from Manchester turned up, and this was Gary's response).
- Gay people have demons within them.
- Gary's helpful demonstrative actions about various sex acts
I shook his hand afterwards and promised him that if he ever came to Britain, I'd show him Canal Street in Manchester. Because I'm rather evil…