So, it's time to consult the notes for a quick précis, considering my blogging schedule quickly disappeared in a haze of vokda and duelling pianos. To sum up:
- Cute waitresses winking at you and giving you an incredibly strong drink — teh awesome.
- Travis and I talked about Transformers and computer games. Not a lot has changed.
- Duelling piano bars must be destroyed with hammers. And napalm.
- I was so right about the Coyote Ugly bar.
- Buying The Shock Doctrine in the dark heart of the American Dream seemed entirely appropriate.
- Fish costs more than meat in the desert because you have to ship it in…but don't you have to ship meat in too?
- The Cheesecake Factory: Skip breakfast. And any other meals you were planning.
- Ow, the blisters.
- Having an open tab behind the bar makes being 900ft up in the air so much easier to take.
- We have a consensus that the Democrats should field Hilary/Obama, because if they're going to go down in flames, they might as well try and get the South's heads to explode.
- I missed the South.
- Which I never thought I'd say.
- Vegas at night is still out-of-this-world.
- But staying too long will turn you into a Communist. Not a good idea in a Right To Work state.
- Plan to stay a while in McCarran Airport. Like Raleigh/Durham, they haven't adapted well to the post-9/11 world.
- Apple are liars when it comes to wireless keyboards.